Whats for tea tonight?

I'm having roast beef with loads of free and super fee veggies yummmmmy

I'm having a Quorn chilli with Tilda Mexican chilli bean rice (2.5 Syns) and 1 35g tub of Philly light (1/2 HEXA).

Plus a lovely treat of a tub of My Carte D'or Tiramisu for 10 Syns :)

I'm having a Quorn chilli with Tilda Mexican chilli bean rice (2.5 Syns) and 1 35g tub of Philly light (1/2 HEXA).

Plus a lovely treat of a tub of My Carte D'or Tiramisu for 10 Syns :)

I LOVEEEEE tiramisu!! That sounds well worth the 10 syns!

I LOVEEEEE tiramisu!! That sounds well worth the 10 syns!

I know, I was so chuffed when the website said it was only 10 syns, I had to keep rechecking to make sure I'd put in the right item lol!

Can't wait, really looking forward to it- it's a treat but well within syns, that makes me very happy :)

I know, I was so chuffed when the website said it was only 10 syns, I had to keep rechecking to make sure I'd put in the right item lol!

Can't wait, really looking forward to it- it's a treat but well within syns, that makes me very happy :)

I need to get my hands on some!!

Woah, there's a lot of mushy pea curry going on, perhaps it's about time I tried it.

Tonight we are having stir fry, and I'm going all out and using a sachet of sauce for 3.5 syns!

philly pasta with quorn chicken pieces and lots of superfree for me...again lol

Tonight I'm having chicken, mushroom & spinach curry with savoury rice. Probably followed by strawberries or raspberries & yoghurt (or maybe even both)

I need to get my hands on some!!
Got mine in Waitrose!

Hubby has just had his tub and he has reported that its divine! Those were his exact words!!

Want mine so much but got group first, roll on 8:30 :D

I literally have lost my appetite in this weather... I just made myself a salad and tried to force myself to eat it but no joy! Going to have a bottle if water and some pineapple instead

This ice cream is to die for! 10 Syns and worth every one of them! *adds to next weeks shopping list*

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 187
Yep the pot you see in the pic is 10 Syns :) they do 2 more flavours in the My Carte D'or range, think its choc and cherry, higher in Syns tho I think.

Back