Whats for tea tonight?

Beef stir fry :)

Attachments

• image-1842414610.jpg
    image-1842414610.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 124
I am having Chilli Con Carni with chocolate! pics to follow.....

Digging out an old favourite for tea tonight - mushy pea curry. With an added coconut Greek Muller Light to make it Korma-like. Having it with some leftover savoury rice from last night. Yum yum!! :)

Have the donor kebab meat all prepared for tonight with wm pita bread salad and sw chips... Anyone with a sw house sauce reciepe???

Have the donor kebab meat all prepared for tonight with wm pita bread salad and sw chips... Anyone with a sw house sauce reciepe???

I don't have an house sauce but when I made the donner meat other day I thought about using tomato purée with chilli and a few tea spoons of chopped tomatoes or pasata to make a chilli sauce

Sweet potato cajun wedges with BBQ ribs and coleslaw, all homemade and synned :D mmmm

I literally have lost my appetite in this weather... I just made myself a salad and tried to force myself to eat it but no joy! Going to have a bottle if water and some pineapple instead

Wow! I just can't seem to stop eating! How long before my boss/colleagues/parests start asking me if I'm preggers?! Haha!

Danni how do you make slimming world doner??

Sorry just saw this, it's on a thread somewhere but I've pasted it below, tastes just like real thing :) xx

Ingredients:
1 teaspoon plain flour
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
500g/1.1 lb lamb mince

Method:
Preheat oven to gas mark 4/180C/350F

In a large bowl, combine the plain flour, dried oregano, dried Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.

Add the lamb mince and mix thoroughly for 2-3 minutes. Take out all of your aggression on the kebab mixture, punching and kneading until no air pockets remain and the kebab meat is extremely smooth.

Shape the seasoned mince into a loaf and place on a baking tray.

Bake in the middle shelf of the oven for 1 hour 20 minutes, turning the loaf half way through the cooking time to ensure even browning.

Once cooked, remove from the oven and cover with foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.

Slice the donor kebab as thinly as possible and serve with pitta, salad and sauces!!!

Sorry just saw this, it's on a thread somewhere but I've pasted it below, tastes just like real thing :) xx

Ingredients:
1 teaspoon plain flour
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
500g/1.1 lb lamb mince

Method:
Preheat oven to gas mark 4/180C/350F

In a large bowl, combine the plain flour, dried oregano, dried Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.

Add the lamb mince and mix thoroughly for 2-3 minutes. Take out all of your aggression on the kebab mixture, punching and kneading until no air pockets remain and the kebab meat is extremely smooth.

Shape the seasoned mince into a loaf and place on a baking tray.

Bake in the middle shelf of the oven for 1 hour 20 minutes, turning the loaf half way through the cooking time to ensure even browning.

Once cooked, remove from the oven and cover with foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.

Slice the donor kebab as thinly as possible and serve with pitta, salad and sauces!!!

How many syns is this?

Re: 15+ stones to lose...

Thank you so much everyone :) I like this place hehe. I know I just have to go for it and try not to worry about the end, little steps at a time!!

Debs I would love to keep in touch, def good having someone at the same weight :D

First weigh in tonight at 5.30, I think I have done well but doubting myself!! ARGH! Will report back! x

Id say about 1syn for the whole thing for flour (25g flour is 4 syns)
Thats as long as lamb mince is extra lean as it would be syns if fatty but I dont eat lamb mince so not 100% sure .

I'm trying the cod in tomato & basil sauce recipe from the new magazine with shoestring fries and salad. Mouth is watering just thinking about it but must get through gym session first

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mum made a tuna pasta bake with a massive salad- really lovely and only 4 Syns for 1/2 of a Morrisons tuna pasta bake sauce mix sachet (technically 3 3/4 Syns as whole packet is 7 1/2) yum yum :)

Butternut squash filled with roasted vegetable couscous and topped with mozzarella (HexA), with a BBQ marinaded chicken breast (HexB + 1 syn) - yummy!!

image-2754479918.jpg

Xx

Back