Whats for tea tonight?

I had a BBQ!
I made kebabs for myself.
Chicken. Onion. Peppers. Prawns. Mushrooms. Tomatoes.
Made a dip too...
Mullerlight vanilla yoggy with curry spices in. GORGEOUS! !!
Put some of the dip on the lumps of chicken while kebabs cooked. Was soooo good :)

Spicy quorn mince noodles and vegetables

How much quorn mince do you use? Cause the small average bags of quorn I make all at once and i eat loads of it so its like 2 servings lol

How much quorn mince do you use? Cause the small average bags of quorn I make all at once and i eat loads of it so its like 2 servings lol

I didn't make this (cooked for me) so i don't know about this meal but I definitely know what you mean lol, the bags are tiny. For chillis, bologneise etc I tend to use 1 or 2 handfuls and then bulk it out with other stuff, so grated carrot, baked beans, lentils etc and then it serves 2 people. I think you can get bigger bags of the quorn mince but I'm not sure where from.

Green day dinner tonight of: 2 Quorn Peppered steaks with SW chips and steamed veggies. Can't wait :)

I'm having pizza topped chicken with carrot "chips" and salad. Yummy!

Trying quorn swedish meatballs having them with a tomato sauce n pasta n hea cheese on top sf will be in my sauce! Followed by half scan carrot cake with quark topping nom nom

Steak, wedges, onions, mushrooms, pepper, green beans and phili light
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373653443.585836.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Tonight is Chinese night! Having Waitrose half crispy duck (my half is 22 Syns) for a starter then Singapore noodles from the Asia book for mains :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    684 KB · Views: 167
Sw pulled pork with savoury rice salad and homemade coleslaw yum yum it's smells amazing xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back