Whats for tea tonight?

Syn Free KFC, SW fries, beans & coleslaw. Followed by a variation of an Eton Mess

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Cod Loin wrapped in Parma Ham, roasted sweet baby peppers and cherry tomatoes with Jersey Royals and chorizo

Oven baked risotto (so I didn't have to stand stirring it on the hob in this weather) which had bacon, shallots, chicken, corn, peas, mushrooms, peppers and garlic in it, with HEX cheese stirred through. Served with some gorgeous roasted butternut squash with vine tomatoes. So delicious. This was followed a couple of hours later by home-made lemon mousse with strawberries. Stuffed!! :D

Kathy

Oven baked risotto (so I didn't have to stand stirring it on the hob in this weather) which had bacon, shallots, chicken, corn, peas, mushrooms, peppers and garlic in it, with HEX cheese stirred through. Served with some gorgeous roasted butternut squash with vine tomatoes. So delicious. This was followed a couple of hours later by home-made lemon mousse with strawberries. Stuffed!! :D

Kathy

How long did you oven cook it for and what temp please? Thanks!

Quorn peppered steaks and loads of veggies (red day)

Bbq steak with corn on cob, bbq portobella mushrooms and frylight sweet potato wedges - can't wait!

mince & tatties and it was really tasty :)

Turkey salad then big bowl of raspberries, strawberries and blueberries

We had slow cooker chili beef (made with stewing steak), boiled long grain rice, salad and 0% greek yoghurt with lime juice (lovely and tangy :) ).

Nice big fruit salad in the fridge for pud when we feel so inclined

Green day so jacket potato, beans, and Cheeeese!!! All the lovely cheese....

Back