Whats for tea tonight?

Steak, mash, gravy and broccoli :)

Attachments

• image-3506736254.jpg
    image-3506736254.jpg
    729.8 KB · Views: 138
We're having a Greek day lol. Chicken souvlaki with patates sto fourno, tzadziki and salad. Should all be free unless I decide to dress the salad with a bit of EVOO

I couldn't sleep last night so got up at 6 and made the potatoes while it was still cool ;), and chucked in a SW quiche while I was at it. I feel so productive!

I would like recipes for all that! Sounds delicious :)

Chicken fajitas with loads of peppers, jalepenos and onions- mine with WW pitta, OH is having wraps

Oh I never thought to have a WW Pitta! Will be using that idea next week, thanks!!

xx

Salmon fillets, new potatoes (sprinkled with a Butter Bud or two) and mange tout. This will be followed later by home-made lemon mousse and blueberries. I'm addicted to this at the moment!

Salmon fillets, new potatoes (sprinkled with a Butter Bud or two) and mange tout. This will be followed later by home-made lemon mousse and blueberries. I'm addicted to this at the moment!

Whats the recipe for lemon mousse please? Huge lemon and mousse fan! Xx

Ham and cheese toasted sandwich (HEXB bread, HEXA cheese, ham (1.5 syns), margarine (3 syns)), SW potato wedges with salt and paprika and a bowl of fresh strawberries, blueberries and cherries

Chilli loaded with peppers and onion & boiled rice topped with 15g cheese (3 syns) and an ice cold diet coke:) xxx

DSCF3467.jpg

Tonight I'm making a massive bolognaise, half for tonight, and half for campsite dinner on Friday night. I <3 camping!!! :D

Back