Whats for tea tonight?

Yesterday tried the red thai fish curry from taste of asia book.......not that great threw away the left overs!
Today sweet potato salad pickles n cottage cheese

Veg Stir Fry

WP_000495.jpg

I'm going to make meatballs in a tomatoe sauce tonight, just need to find a recipe! Does anyone know best low syn garlic bread? Although will only have had 2.5 syns by tea time. x

I usually use my wholemeal roll and mix up some low fat spread and crushed garlic, spread it on and grill it :)

Wooo hoooo! TGI FRIDAY!!! :) We're going camping tonight, and I made a massive bolognaise on Wednesday, so we'll be heating that up on camp :):bliss:

using smash is another way.... make it like the pizza base but add (syn free) garlic paste to the 'dough' before cooking.... yum... also works well as a naan bread by adding cumin and garlic, or chilli, or any naan type flavouring you wish! xxx

BBQ at the in-laws 4 me 2nite! I'v got a load of syn-free burgers n sausages from my butchers n MIL is doin salad etc. I just ave 2 resist baps n rolls n avin 2 much cheese but if I can manage that it shudn't b a total write-off! lol! :D

I had the bacon and mushroom tagliatelle from this months magazine with a lemon Greek style muller, fresh berries and a meringue nest crushed in , scrummy, now still enough syns for a pimms in the garden

Back