Whats for tea tonight?

i had a bbq today so had homemade burgers on a heb wholemeal roll and prawn & pepper skewers from last months mag :) xxx

chicken, new pots and loads of salad.

I have got chicken breasts out of the freezer. Not sure yet what to do with them. I need to go out and buy rice and potatoes. I had pasta last night.

Inspirations please x

Season & shake piri piri chicken in a bag, baby potatoes, steam veg. Pudding of fresh fruit & 'dream topping' (ff Greek yog & white options

image-802988448.jpg

image-3340494758.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I had pulled pork with SW BBQ sauce, SW Chips and low syn coleslaw.

I have a mountain of pulled pork left so looks like i will be having it for lunches for the next few days :D

Had chicken thighs spread with chicken bovril tjen dipped in egg then dipped in some garlic and herbs. Was lovely. Served with butternut squash chips and mushy peas

Got quite a few leftover bits and pieces in the fridge so might have a bit of a BBQ with it all!

Might use the chicken to make the tomato and basil chicken from this month's mag - looks super tasty! Served with a lovely mixed salad of spinach, rocket, red peppers, tomatoes and butternut squash. Salivating at the thought... :drool: :eat:

having spicy chicken topped with 2 laughing cow light cheese triangles, SW wedges and cabbage. :)

Jacket potato with baked beans, a grated Babybel and salad. Might throw some kind of Quorn product on the plate too if there's one in the freezer that grabs my fancy :)

Buy some piri-piri powder, sprinkle on both sides & cook in a frying pan until nicely browned, then cover, lower the heat, make your rice & enjoy! serve with a side salad.............

Tonights supper will be pan fried salmon, flavoured couscous with a mustard & honey sauce, sprinkled with dill & mixed with fromage frais!

Going to make mushy pea curry tonight :) having it just as a curry sauce, along with bachelors pilau rice and mixed leaf salad. Will search the freezer for a wholemeal pitta to have too :) xxx

Steak with a tomato and spinach sauce, parsley and garlic wedges with roasted med veg and a small salad.

Back