Whats for tea tonight?

chargrilled chicken salad with sw chips topped with Hexa cheese and 1 syn of el mayo xxx

DSCF3475.jpg

Had chinese pork steak with veggie egg fried rice sw style......too much food according to my work collegues! Ha lucky they didnt see the muller yog grapes n kiwi fruit i had after it!

Last night was Pork, Chorizo & Chickpea Casserole w/ boiled potatoes (3 syns for chorizo)

I adapted it from this recipe, using extra lean pork rather than belly pork and replacing oil for frylight.

Chorizo, pork belly & chickpea casserole | BBC Good Food

We had it with seasoned boiled potatoes and it was really yummy - I'd recommend giving it a go!

Last night had pasta frittata with peppers, sweetcorn, courgette and mushrooms with half HEXA of cheese. Roasted potato.

Having sarnie thin pizza wedges and salad.

Fanta chicken, waiting patiently for it to thicken lol

If I can stand the heat, I'm doing the Half Syn Korma but, as well as adding the coconut FF Greek yoghurt, I've bought some coconut extract (half a Syn per tsp) so I'm trying it with that too. :S Oh yes, adding some baby spinach too.

Kathy

Ooh a pasta fritatta? Sounds interesting! x

I saw it on slimming world website. Was okay. Nothing special though.

Tonight it was cajun salmon with roasted vegetables (courgette, mushrooms, peppers and red onion). Sweet potato fries.

Attachments

• 1374689968875.jpg
    1374689968875.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
SW chilli and actifry frylight chips! Yum!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1494446041.jpg
    image-1494446041.jpg
    646.1 KB · Views: 199
Chilli con carne w/ rice

ForumRunner_20130724_202628.png

Last edited:
Tea was mayflower curry sauce with added chicken n chunky fried onions n boiled rice followed by hi fi light and half a pineapple

Back