Whats for tea tonight?

Syn free buger on whole meal roll with cheese & bacon (fat removed) tomato & onion with SW chips, carrots, broccoli and sweetcorn. Was delicious x

Chicken Teriyaki with Pak Choi :)

WP_000687.jpg

Rice with chicken and veg with a soy sauce sauce. All free I think :)

Jacket potato with a HexA 35g tub light phili (saving the other tub to have with Melba toasts for supper) pile of prawns. Huge salad on side. Loved it. Only day 3 tho - will have to become more adventurous if I don't want to get sick of jackets and salad. Some of your suggestions sound yummy x

mac and cheese for me tonight...yum! x

I have heard about mac & cheesebut can`t find recipe- can you help please.
Also whay is `magic porridge` I have been given some porridge oats, do you use that if so how please?

You told me about sweetcorn soup a little while ago and am making that today. Also have the got stuff to do cous cous and fruit for breakfast, and fanta chicken. Lots to do now for this week.

I have heard about mac & cheesebut can`t find recipe- can you help please.
Also whay is `magic porridge` I have been given some porridge oats, do you use that if so how please?

You told me about sweetcorn soup a little while ago and am making that today. Also have the got stuff to do cous cous and fruit for breakfast, and fanta chicken. Lots to do now for this week.

the mac and cheese recipe was in the mag ages ago....it's:
serves 4
300g dried macaroni
frylight
6 spring onions thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
200g cherry tomatoes (halved)
400ml veg stock
4 tbsp tomato puree
200g natural fat free yog
1 tsp mustard
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
120g red leicester cheese (grated)
salt and pepper
lettuce leaves to serve with

pre heat oven to 200/gas mark 6, cook the pasta and set aside
fry spring onions, garlic and cherry tomatoes in frylight for 2-3 mins, once cooked, add to macaroni
beat together the stock, yog, tomato puree, and eggs until smooth, pour over the pasta, stir in most of the cheese and mix well
divide between 4 dishes and sprinkle remaining cheese on top, bake for 15-20 mins and serve with salad

this is syn free if using the cheese as HEa. it's freezable too!

as for the magic porridge....i just mix plain oats into a yog, cover and leave overnight....it's yummy!

not had the soup for a while...only made it the once but now you've reminded me, i'll need to make it again soon....hope you enjoy them all ;) x

Excited for my tea tonight......

M&s Singapore noodles half pack
Fresh taste fajita mix asda
Chilli and coriander king prawns m&s
Bean sprouts and extra red onion YUMMY
can't wait ;-) X

I'm off to an evening BBQ in about an hour. But just had a big free breakfast for dinner to stop myself eating everything at the BBQ. Had low fat sausages, bacon, eggs, beans, grilled tomatoes & mushrooms, yum!x

I am a newbie to slimming world and on my first weekend so I wanted to try a fakeaway. I made wedges, egg fried rice and curry sauce and oh my it was very yummy ? I was a bit unsure of the mushy pea curry sauce but it tasted just like the real thing.

I am a newbie to slimming world and on my first weekend so I wanted to try a fakeaway. I made wedges, egg fried rice and curry sauce and oh my it was very yummy ? I was a bit unsure of the mushy pea curry sauce but it tasted just like the real thing.

Yes I was sceptical with it too.....but if you put those korma oxo cubes in it tastes just like Chinese curry sauce

Back