Whats for tea tonight?

DSC_0560.JPG pork steak with savoury rice, salad, and HEXA cheese covered in balsamic glaze

Lots of Sunday Roasts on here today... here's mine! :D

WP_000708.jpg

How did u make sw kfc chicken..?

Hiya its just chicken thighs, skin removed. Or whichever chicken u prefer.

Dip in chicken bovril paste and then coat with smash powder.

I add garlic and chillis to the smash powder but any herbs or spices would work. Then cook for 30 mins turning them over half way

Its yummy!! Xxx

That looks yummy how do you do that!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Going to have a nice big 3 egg omelette with peppers, mushrooms, red onion, cherry tomatoes and cheese :drool: with a few potato wedges, yum!

Penne arrabiata with mushrooms and courgettes.

Have to work on tonight which was wasnt planned so went out on my lunch break and bought some lentil soup from a cafe will just warm that up later on.

keeping it light tonight, weigh in is tomorrow morning :) x

Hiya how do you make your arrabiata?!

Xx

Hey :)

I fry 2 garlic cloves and an onion then add some mixed herbs, chilli flakes, salt and pepper. Then I add 500g passata and a little Worcestershire sauce :) I'm not one for measuring.

I added mushrooms and courgettes but love prawns too. X

That looks yummy how do you do that!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just popped my hexa of milk and 50g pudding rice, couple tsps Splenda and a drop of vanilla extract in a pan, simmered gently until the rice was cooked, then stirred through 5g of options hot chocolate powder (1syn) doesn't sound much but it's loads!

Can also substitute the milk for water and it's still tasty if you don't wanna use your hexa for it

Xx

Sent from Katie's iPhone using MiniMins

Hey :)

I fry 2 garlic cloves and an onion then add some mixed herbs, chilli flakes, salt and pepper. Then I add 500g passata and a little Worcestershire sauce :) I'm not one for measuring.

I added mushrooms and courgettes but love prawns too. X

Back