Whats for tea tonight?

sausages, mashed pot, broccoli, cabbage and carrots.

A post-WI "treat" tonight - 350g Chicken Jalfrezi from the Indian takeaway (8.5 Syns) with boiled rice and salad. Yum yum!! :)

Oo let me know whats it's like as I fancy that tomorrow

Look forward to hearing how this turns out-I want to try this soon! I made the piri piri lamb salad last night from this months mag-it was divine! :D

Tonight is going to be some sort of chicken, onions, peppers, rice concoction using passata and other cupboard bits and bobs, and pudding, because im absolutely having a pudding - is going to be from the 'love summer with slimming world' book i got from slimmer of the week - it says mix a vanilla and a toffee yoghurt together, crush a mini bag of malteasers (< 20g) and stir through then freeze for 5 syns, oh heaven (and even if it doesnt freeze too well it should be a luscious cold bowl of sloppy malteaser goodness)

Just made a beetroot risotto ! Filled with loadsa hidden veg topped with Parmesan !
delicious!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    804.7 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
We had... Two bbq quorn fillets, sweet potato coleslaw, aubergine chips and beetroot and cherry toms. Was really nice altho my pics always look rubbish!

ForumRunner_20130820_214943.png

Pizza topped chicken with carrot "chips", salad and homemade salsa. Yum yum bubblegum!! :)

The prawn stirfry recipe in this month's magazine :D

Back