Whats for tea tonight?

Was this syn free? :) xxxx

It's tonights tea, but yes it is Free!

Flatten / butterfly a chicken breast. Top with tomato puree and any pizza toppings you like - I usually have mushrooms, peppers and red onions. Then top with your healthy extra of greated cheese.

For the carrot chips, I just buy a bag of carrot batons and pop them on a baking tray. Spray with Frylight and sprinkle with herbs / spices (I use Aromat and garlic / chilli flakes). They take a while in the oven, 30-40mins.

For the salsa I just use half a can of chopped tomatoes, a chopped red pepper, a chopped red onion and as much chilli as you can handle. Mix it all up together and voi la! Use tomato puree if you like it a little thicker.

Enjoy :)

It's tonights tea, but yes it is Free!

Flatten / butterfly a chicken breast. Top with tomato puree and any pizza toppings you like - I usually have mushrooms, peppers and red onions. Then top with your healthy extra of greated cheese.

For the carrot chips, I just buy a bag of carrot batons and pop them on a baking tray. Spray with Frylight and sprinkle with herbs / spices (I use Aromat and garlic / chilli flakes). They take a while in the oven, 30-40mins.

For the salsa I just use half a can of chopped tomatoes, a chopped red pepper, a chopped red onion and as much chilli as you can handle. Mix it all up together and voi la! Use tomato puree if you like it a little thicker.

Enjoy :)

That sounds gorgeous hun, I am so going to try that next week! Thank you! :)

xxxx btw looking at your pic - you look fab, well done you

That sounds gorgeous hun, I am so going to try that next week! Thank you! :)

xxxx btw looking at your pic - you look fab, well done you

Thank you very much :) xx

Chilli con carne with rice and chips.........because I can haha x

Lamb , chickpea and spinach curry

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377103723.648910.jpg
How do you do this? Just use your HEA? :) xx

It was in the magazine,
Serves 4
300g dried macaroni
6 spring onions
2 garlic cloves
200g cherry tomatoes
400ml veg stock
4 tbsp tomato purée
1 level tsp English mustard
2 eggs lightly beaten
120g Red Leicester grated

1. Preheat oven to 200/ fan 180/ gas 6. Cook macaroni as per packet instructions
2. Place a large frying pan sprayed with fry light over a medium heat. Fry tomatoes, garlic, and spring onion for 3 minutes.
Put in a large mixing bowl add the macaroni
3. Beat together stock,tomato purée, yogurt,mustard and eggs until smooth. Pour over macaroni abd stir in most of the cheeses. Season and mix well.
4. Divide between 4 shallow dishes ( I put mine all in one dish but add 5 mins cooking time if you do this). Sprinkle ver remaining cheese and bake for 15-20 mins or until bubbling. Leave to stand for 5 minutes serve with salad.

Can be frozen as well, free on ee and green using an a

Lamb kofta, Greek cous cous, cumin seed topped pitta, houmous & tzatziki

ForumRunner_20130821_191845.png

Back