Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken fried with sweet chilli sauce, sweet potato wedges, asparagus & baby corn.

Wow wow wow this looks amazing!! How many syns in this? xx

Hi there. The joes burger was free , potato discs free, cheese from healthy A allowance, onions free. The only syns were ketchup / mayo or whatever you want to put on it.

Has anyone made slimming world spaghetti carbonara ? If so is it nice? X

Hi yes I make it a lot . It's really nice . I use this recipe -

Cook spaghetti or tagliatelle as instructions, meanwhile cook 100g chopped bacon in frylight , for 2 mins, add 4 cloves garlic crushed, stir fry til cooked.
Drain pasta add bacon and 3 beaten eggs ( hot pasta will cook egg mix) add 50g Parmesan, season and toss.
Divide spaghetti between 4, garnish with flat leaf parsley and more Parmesan.
Serve with side salad.

62D28345-F8B3-4F73-894C-D65B007A0BF5-137-000000121D14C5EA.jpg

I wanted a quick and easy tea tonight so I've had a whole meal roll with two quorn burgers and lots of salad. It's the first time I've tried them and I actually quite liked them!

Hi yes I make it a lot . It's really nice . I use this recipe -

Cook spaghetti or tagliatelle as instructions, meanwhile cook 100g chopped bacon in frylight , for 2 mins, add 4 cloves garlic crushed, stir fry til cooked.
Drain pasta add bacon and 3 beaten eggs ( hot pasta will cook egg mix) add 50g Parmesan, season and toss.
Divide spaghetti between 4, garnish with flat leaf parsley and more Parmesan.
Serve with side salad.

Thanks pebbles xx

Hi all new on Here

I'm doin the scan bran challenge so I done a KFC dinner KFC chick in with chips beans and corn it was so good it's a new favourite for dinner :)

I wanted a quick and easy tea tonight so I've had a whole meal roll with two quorn burgers and lots of salad. It's the first time I've tried them and I actually quite liked them!

Hi :) I love all of the quorn products ! There is such a variety. I know a while ago they were doing a promotion, not sure if it's still on but at the back of any of their products is a coupon that you collect, when you have x2 you mail it to them and they send you a copy of their recipe book which is fab ! :D I got mine in the post just a few months back. It is packed with delicious recipes using all their products.

Here's a pic of the book . :)

01_Quorn_The-Quorn-Kitchen.jpg

Kay xx

Ive not had Quorn for years

Texty, its yummy on the tummy promise :D ! The chicken quorn pieces are lovely in a curry or just to bulk up your veggies. A lot of their products are syn free :p, and their recipe book is fab and can be adapted to SW very easily.

Just posting a link to some of their recipes in their book, if anyone wants to browse :) .

Recipes - Cook All of Your Favourite Meals with Quorn

Kay xx

I'm having pizza tonight! Using a Warburton sandwich thin (5 Syns) and topping with tomato purée, mozzarella (HEXA), peppers, red onions, chicken and bacon.
Having a salad on the side too.

Can't wait!

Wow wow wow- I shall be having this again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    504.8 KB · Views: 166
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 175
Hi :) I love all of the quorn products ! There is such a variety. I know a while ago they were doing a promotion, not sure if it's still on but at the back of any of their products is a coupon that you collect, when you have x2 you mail it to them and they send you a copy of their recipe book which is fab ! :D I got mine in the post just a few months back. It is packed with delicious recipes using all their products.

Here's a pic of the book . :)

View attachment 104817

Kay xx

Ooo that's brill! I will have to take a look! Xx

Back