Followed by

Kiwi
Strawberries
Blueberries
Melon
Cherrys
Vanilla muller light
Yum yum X

Jacket spuds - 1 with beans & cheese, 1 with bbq sauce :)

Looks gorg! Wat all is in it? X

It's leftovers from my roast dinner all fryed together so it's basically cooked roast chicken, mushy peas, carrots, roasted parsnips, roast potatoes and a bit of gravy :) it's gorgeous an one of my favourite meals!

Xx

It's leftovers from my roast dinner all fryed together so it's basically cooked roast chicken, mushy peas, carrots, roasted parsnips, roast potatoes and a bit of gravy :) it's gorgeous an one of my favourite meals!

Xx

Proper comfort food. Perfect coming into winter :) defo gna try that. Thanks x

I use a recipe from a cookbook called "meat and 2 veggies" I got it when I was a vegetarian as all the recipes have the meat and veggie versions.

I've adapted it a little bit to suit SW and I had to keep out the chickpeas as I was on a Red day yesterday, so here it is:

Enchiladas (makes 4- enough for 2 people if you are greedy, enough for 4 if you serve with a salad)

500g Extra lean mince
1 onion, finely diced
1 red onion, sliced
1 yellow pepper, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
1 red chilli, finely chopped
1 green chilli, finely chopped
Cheddar (I used reduced fat to get 40g each as a HEXA)
400g chickpeas (leave out if doing Red)
2 tins chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp oregano
1 tbsp cumin
1 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
4 Discovery wholemeal tortillas (5.5 Syns each)

1. Fry onion, peppers and red chilli for 2 mins until softened, add the mince and fry until browned.
2. Add the chopped toms, cumin, oregano, chilli flakes (if using), chickpeas and simmer for 10 mins.
3. Preheat oven to 180 (fan).
4. Spoon the mince mixture between 4 tortillas (you will prob have loads left over- I ended up eating the extras whilst waiting for the enchiladas to cook lol).
5. Add a sprinkle of red onion, green chilli and cheese on each tortilla and roll into a tight shape (or best as you can!).
6. Place in a oven proof dish (you may need 2) and sprinkle over the remaining green chilli, red onion and cheese. I also added the leftover mince mixture into the dish and sprinkled with cheese.
7. Bung in the oven for 15 mins until cheese until melted.
8. Serve on their own or with a salad.

Delicious! And all for 5.5 Syns each and a HEXA :)

Fab, thank you for this :)

Sent from my iPhone

Big Mac in a bowl with a side of rosemary and garlic potato discs :drool:

First time I've had it and OHMYGOODNESS - where has this been all my life?! It was AMAZING!!

Much nicer than an actual Big Mac I'd even go so far as to say!

That looks soooo good!! xx

It's weigh night so that can only mean one thing...takeaway night!! Woop!

Chinese tonight - 360g chicken in black bean sauce (5 Syns) with boiled rice and 10 prawn crackers (1.5 Syns). Leaves me with Syns leftover for a nice yummy chocolatey treat afterwards :)

Tuna steak, with sweet potato chips, broccoli, and baby corn :)

Back