Whats for tea tonight?

Hiya ive tried to copy it for you from the search option i cant sorry but if you go to search put in big mac in a bowl there is a recipe there

We are having beef fajita wraps with a huge salad....................

Pork steaks, carrot and swede mash, broccoli and mushy peas. found a rogue courgette so upped my superfree

image.jpg

Last edited:
After spending all day debating about what to have, I'm having my own concoction- carrots, leeks, shallots, swede, broccoli with a tin of chopped toms and veg stock, put in a slow roast pot for an hour, serving it with roast spuds :)

No idea what it'll turn out like...

After spending all day debating about what to have, I'm having my own concoction- carrots, leeks, shallots, swede, broccoli with a tin of chopped toms and veg stock, put in a slow roast pot for an hour, serving it with roast spuds :)

Sounds good ! I do something like this with added beans and some spinach last minute

And I must say, it was delicious and I am stuffed! There's even leftovers of the stew but not the spuds as they were so good I ate them all lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    944 KB · Views: 162
Jacket Spud, Beans & Cheese with a Tesco Finest Edamame Bean Salad on the side - beanfest!! :D

Homemade chilli, jacket potato and salad, muller light and an alpen light

Back