Whats for tea tonight?

An old favourite tonight, simple but yummy! Pasta with Quorn pieces, mushrooms, onions, peas and Low Low spread :drool:

What is big mac in a bowl? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Here you go......I got it off here a while ago but haven't tried it yet

Big Mac In A Bowl

Only 2 Syns per serving on Extra Easy

Ingredients:
Extra lean minced beef
Chopped onion
Pickled gherkins, chopped into slices
3 slices of Asda lighter burger cheese slices (cut into chunks) Use this as your HEA
Shredded iceberg lettuce
2 Tbsp of Kraft light thousand island dressing (This is the 2 syns as it is 1 syn per tbsp)

Cook the mince and onion, once cooked add the sliced gherkins stirring well, then add 2 slices of cheese & allow it to melt slightly. Add the thousand island dressing and the iceberg lettuce.
Top with the last slice of cheese & serve!

Thanks for that might give it ago, need to go shopping first lol :)

Today I am going for blood tests (regular thing in my life) so I cant eat until they are done.... SO I have planned my dinner and me tea and here goes!

5 Ryvital Wholegrain Crackbreads with Laughing Cow Light cheese topped with the longer sweet peppers I found at M&S (then a fruit salad from Greggs if they still have it but they usually only have one a day).

TEA: Quorn saussages, beans and smash (or sw chips depending on how faffy I feel).

This was before I had read about Big Mac in a bowl, though, so now I want that. Save that for tomorrow though because Im using my cheese allowance on lunch.

Good plan! Now to think about how I can jazz up the smash, tiny bit of butter maybe? Oh I have corn on the cob tooo!

Having SW chicken madras tonight with Tilda veg biryani rice (3.5) and some onion bhaji's as a post WI "treat" :)

Using up stuff so egg sw chips or wedges not sure yet with plum tomatoes. And melon for after.

I couldn't get any gherkins in Asda so unless I fund some later then I won't be able to have the Big Mac in a bowl until tomorrow

Just made meditteranean chicken. Smells delish if I do say so myself

I'm making SW pulled pork! Smells lovely at the moment! Need to wait until after WI though! :)

It's a post-WI treat 4 me 2nite so I'm avin SW chips n Birds Eye Harry Ramsden fish in batter (12syns I think!), wif fruit salad 4 afters. 12syns is quite high but I'v had no other syns all day n it's still much better than a "proper" fish supper! lol! :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378314802.338691.jpg

Cous Cous with ratatouille, added spinach & HExA LF Phillie. Lovely. Attempting smaller portions but still some left in case get peckish or its lunch 2moro

Tea was amazing!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    586.8 KB · Views: 139
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    876.1 KB · Views: 144
I had the usual

Singerpore noodles
Fajita mix
Cucumber