Whats for tea tonight?

Back on the garlic mushroom pizza tonight :)

WP_000750.jpg

We've had SW turkey burgers and they were delicious! Had them with noodles and salad! Could've eaten more! Yum yum!

Monster family feast! Veg, corn on the cob, chicken kiev and paprika wedges with a blob extra light mayo

Followed by asda mini meringue with berries and natural yogurt

Attachments

• image-2766024319.jpg
    image-2766024319.jpg
    632.8 KB · Views: 153
OOOh what are mozzarella pearls if you dont mind me asking, sound lush!

They're just little balls of mozzarella - I buy these ones: Buy Sainsbury's Basics Mozzarella Pearls (125g) online in Sainsbury's at mySupermarket 

Looks lush.... How you do it please x

Made up a Quattro Formaggi Risotto Pronto as normal (0.5 Syns), then added my HEA worth of parmesan and stirred through, and added another HEA worth of mozzarella pearls, torn in half and scattered across the top (on a green day) - into the oven for 10 mins and under the grill for 5 :)

Tonight we're having lemon chicken with fried rice :) a recipe from the Oct 2012 magazine that was a big fave and we haven't had it for a while :) and its completely free :)

Going to a birthday party. It's at my friends house so I can be picky bout what I eat. Gonna eat a superfree salad before I go with some boiled eggs.

Pork chop & chilli saue, with roasted peppers, onions, corgettes with BNS and potato wedges

I wanted a quick tea as I've been rushing around all day.. Having a sweet potato topped with savoury mince! First time trying it!

Made up a Quattro Formaggi Risotto Pronto as normal (0.5 Syns), then added my HEA worth of parmesan and stirred through, and added another HEA worth of mozzarella pearls, torn in half and scattered across the top (on a green day) - into the oven for 10 mins and under the grill for 5 :)

Hey what is the Quattro fromaggi risotto pronto? Is it like a packet mix? Thanks x

Back