Whats for tea tonight?

Where can I find petes recipes? I'm on my phone so the search doesn't work. I've spent ages trawling the recipe pages x

Are you using the app if so go to the search and put in Petes recipes and then underneath it should say posts and titles just click and change it to titles and search then all his recipes will be in there. Or I think if you just go on google and put in the search bar Petes peanut butter curry it should just come up.

Well I had Liver & Bacon casserole, mashed potato, home grown green beans, carrots, and peas...... All SYN FREE !!!!! and it was LOVELY XX

image-2408531204.jpg

Having a SW meal! Chilli with Tilda Mexican bean chilli rice (2.5 Syns) and some cheese as I now get 2 HEXA's and 2 HEXB's :)

Hex b rolls hello kitty spaghetti cheese and mushrooms ... kiddies tea.. might do chips too!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Are you using the app if so go to the search and put in Petes recipes and then underneath it should say posts and titles just click and change it to titles and search then all his recipes will be in there. Or I think if you just go on google and put in the search bar Petes peanut butter curry it should just come up.

Thanks hun! I can't work this bloody app lol so resorted to google. Can't wait to try petes recipes.

Tea tonight was salmon, mash and vege

Turkey steak, mashed BNS with tomato & veg stew & 15g cheese (3) on top - random combo but really enjoyed!!!

Veg stir fry with water chestnuts and rice noodles . Muller for pud

Back