Whats for tea tonight?

Ooo this looks amazing!! How did you make it please? X

It's lovely & so simple. It's from the Slimming Eats website. Loads nice recipes SW friendly :)

Good proper comfort food tonight. 2 x WW premium pork sausages, bacon, fried egg, potato wedges, mushrooms, tomatoes and baked beans! :drool:

Going to add some chilli to the last bit of tomato & veg stew I've got & have that with wedges & topped with cheese

Trying to find a veggie recipe tonight as my two best friends are vegetarian and are coming for tea tonight. Having a green day. Any suggestions welcome :)

Trying to find a veggie recipe tonight as my two best friends are vegetarian and are coming for tea tonight. Having a green day. Any suggestions welcome :)

Veg curry, mixed bean chilli, veg lasagne, veg and lentil bake, wedges and spicy bean burgers, risotto?

I have a terrible cold and a chest infection and I'm not allowed to take anymore time off sick without it being referred to HR so it's a chippy for me tonight (If I can be bothered to go and get it) :-(

I have a terrible cold and a chest infection and I'm not allowed to take anymore time off sick without it being referred to HR so it's a chippy for me tonight (If I can be bothered to go and get it) :-(

Ah , hope you feel better soon. Get some curry in you x

Cajun chicken burger with chips, home made coleslaw, lettuce and tomato.

Attachments

• image-2408187127.jpg
    image-2408187127.jpg
    692.1 KB · Views: 126
Chicken breast quarter marinaded in Nandos hot marinade, roasted peppers, corn on the cob, salad, SW friendly wedges with Nandos chip sprinkle and a dip made out of either light mayo or soured cream and Nandos medium sauce

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back