Whats for tea tonight?

Classic chicken curry and pilau rice from the Curry Heaven book. Delicious.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Quorn fillets cooked in chopped tomatoes and herbs, carrots, courgette, tenderstem brocolli, asparagus and samphire! Green day feast lol
1379877000832.jpg

Pulled Pork with Skinny Fries, Salad & BBQ Sauce

WP_000788.jpg

Help please

I have taken 2 pieces of frozen cod out of the freezer to defrost for dinner. I don't want to do fish and chips but could do with one inspiration a to what to do with it for my hubby and I
Any ideas gratefully received
Thanks x

Bake it in the oven topped with Italian herbs on top. Serve with whatever veg you have topped with garlic, onions and tinned toms cooked with some cannelloni/butter beans.

Help please

I have taken 2 pieces of frozen cod out of the freezer to defrost for dinner. I don't want to do fish and chips but could do with one inspiration a to what to do with it for my hubby and I
Any ideas gratefully received
Thanks x

Make a quick crust to put on the top something like this recipe (just swop any ingredients in or out and make it sw )

Hopefully the photo uploads ok!

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Make a quick crust to put on the top something like this recipe (just swop any ingredients in or out and make it sw ) Hopefully the photo uploads ok! Xx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry not seen any pics xx

Back