Whats for tea tonight?

I'm going to do a stir fry or curry I think!

Just wondering what sauce would you all use for a stir fry? I wouldn't be a huge fan of just using soy sauce so I would always turn to a jar for it!!

I'm going to do a stir fry or curry I think!

Just wondering what sauce would you all use for a stir fry? I wouldn't be a huge fan of just using soy sauce so I would always turn to a jar for it!!

i tend to find that jars have loadsa syns. Try doing a search at the top. I think black bean sauce by blue dragon is low on syns -dunno if you can get blue dragon in the Emerald Isle ?

Last edited:
Corned beef, mashed potatoes, swede/carrot mash in the mash spud and probably baked beans

That looks gorgeous!!! Exactly my kind of dinner!! What did u put in ur pasta bake?

Thanks! It was yum!!

I had leftover mince from the Big Mac in a bowl and my fridge was full of stuff so a bit of a free for all!

Chopped celery, grated carrot and green peppers stir fried then the already cooked leftover mince and onion added along with half a leftover carton of passata. I added a frozen bunch of spinach to defrost in the sauce along with Italian herbs, smoked paprika, garlic powder and chilli powder and let it simmer for about 10 mins while the pasta cooked. Needed to add a dash of water now and again so it didn't thicken too much. Mixed in the drained, cooked pasta then baked with 30g cheddar on top. Half a portion for tonight and the other half ready for lunch tomorrow! Can't wait :) x

Goats Cheese & Basil Tortelloni (7 Syns for half a pack) with my HEA of Parmesan on top :)

Thanks! It was yum!! I had leftover mince from the Big Mac in a bowl and my fridge was full of stuff so a bit of a free for all! Chopped celery, grated carrot and green peppers stir fried then the already cooked leftover mince and onion added along with half a leftover carton of passata. I added a frozen bunch of spinach to defrost in the sauce along with Italian herbs, smoked paprika, garlic powder and chilli powder and let it simmer for about 10 mins while the pasta cooked. Needed to add a dash of water now and again so it didn't thicken too much. Mixed in the drained, cooked pasta then baked with 30g cheddar on top. Half a portion for tonight and the other half ready for lunch tomorrow! Can't wait :) x
Sounds really yummy :)

Back