Whats for tea tonight?

I'm going to do a stir fry or curry I think!

Just wondering what sauce would you all use for a stir fry? I wouldn't be a huge fan of just using soy sauce so I would always turn to a jar for it!!

Hi when we do stir fry we cook the meat 1st & put to side then fry off chilli & garlic, add the veg then stick meat back in, add some soy sauce then make a hole in middle of pan & add a beaten egg (beat with a little water). Let it set a little & then mix through. We use chilli soy sauce for an extra little kick :)

Spag bol for dinner tonight, instead if having loads of pasta i will cut a peper in half and fill it up with my bolongaise and have a little pasta- wont be getting my dinner till about 9 tonight so dont want it to be too heavy :) x

Decided I'm having a weigh in day 'treat'- fish, chips and mushy peas from the chippy all for 17 syns as I will take the batter off the fish :)
Yum yum :drool:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Decided I'm having a weigh in day 'treat'- fish, chips and mushy peas from the chippy all for 17 syns as I will take the batter off the fish :)
Yum yum :drool:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done u 4 bein good enuf 2 remove the batter - I cud never resist it!!! :)

Well done u 4 bein good enuf 2 remove the batter - I cud never resist it!!! :)
I wouldn't normally but I'm suffering with terrible indigestion so batter is the worst thing to have! :)

I'm off for tapas tonight. Will try to resist the bread and the olive oil

Pasta & ratatouille with jalapeños, spicy Italian seasoning & cooked ham

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1380128132.884610.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tea tonight,

WW bolagnaise sauce
King prawns
Onions
Peppers
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Was Lovely

image-3855894911.jpg

Followed by a big fruit salad and a toffee muller light ;-) ;-) ;-)

image-458050566.jpg

image-1930074895.jpg

X

Back