Whats for tea tonight?

Hi. I cut them quite chunky then put them in the microwave for about 7 mins then in the oven for 15 mins then back in the microwave for 5 then back in the oven until they're crispy. Each time they go in the oven I spray them with frylight. Oh and I use maris pipers!

Tonight will be pork steaks with potato wedges and corn on the cob, green beans with salad

Leg of lamb steak with roasted veg -onions, peppers, mushrooms, courgettes cherry toms with Italian Herbs

I'm thinking stir fry tonight, what sauces does everyone use? Trying to not use any syns as I have a big night out on Sat! x

I generally don't use a sauce, opting for just soy sauce, garlic, chilli and ginger. Syn free !! Save your syns for s vodka !!

Blue dragon, black bean sauce is low in syns. You'd have to do syn search tho for exact syns

I'm cooking the beef kofta kebabs out of the family feasts on a budget cookbook, but having salad, roasted peppers and onions instead of the spiced potatoes

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

i had my dinner at 3 oclock lol.
i had spagetti bolognaise made with quorn mince , was delish and i had some philly light on top x

I narrowly missed the drenching!! We Should be used to this weather tho living 'up north ' !!

Back