Tomatoes
Red onion
Silverskins onions
King prawns

image-4084053661.jpg

Pasta arrabbiata bake with mini wheat and white bagels made into garlic bread

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1381342469.747621.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Chicken thighs slowly stewed with butter beans, mushrooms, garlic, thyme,carrots, celery and onions with lots of green beans and potatoes , yum yum

Sausage (ff quorn) egg(fry lite) and chips (sw of course)!!!! Not bad treat weigh in night tea!!! And all FREE!!!!!

Mackerel, lettuce, Cauliflower, tomatoes. It's a smaller portion than my usual dinner because I ate my weight in mushy peas that I boiled up earlier. Yummy!

Attachments

• image-1821265828.jpg
    image-1821265828.jpg
    576.7 KB · Views: 151
we have chicken legs which my partners is going to take the fat off. Him & kids will have theirs in colemans season and shake. Not sure what to do with mine, I assume I can't put mine in as their fat will make mine fatty :(

OH goin to attempt to make chicken, chorizo & chipotle lasagne. Not quite sure of the syns yet!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

we have chicken legs which my partners is going to take the fat off. Him & kids will have theirs in colemans season and shake. Not sure what to do with mine, I assume I can't put mine in as their fat will make mine fatty :(

Why don't you get your OH to take the fat off them all then everyone benefits and you don't get the extra fat you could coat in a few sprays of frylight :D x

I am having Spanish omelette with salad and garlic mushrooms and green beans. :D

a firm fav!

I'm having fillet steak with chips and a mountain of mushrooms and onions!!!
Mmmmmmmm.........

Chicken Chipotle lasagne

1381426155563.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Made some veggie patties. Having them with chilli mixed beans topped with Parmesan

Back