Whats for tea tonight?

I went for Big Mac in a bowl but

I decided to adapt the recipe to kebab style as I find it easier with teens not in on time to serve. Ill try the other way next time

If I made mine again I would use 1 tbsp flour jnstead of 2 saving syns. But it made a massive kebab do 11 syns for the whole lot was not many.

My Big Mac kebab

800g asda ex mince beef
Small jar gherkins
2 small onions
4tbsp kraft light thousands sauce 1 syns each tbsp = 4
2 tbsp plain flour 3.5 per tbsp = 7
Tbsp garlic granules
Salt pepper

Mix in processor. Or hand
Cook 190/200 UNTILL cooked turning half way. Around 1 hour 40 mins
11 syns whole thing

The men had chips and rolls, I had it on a bowl of large salad with healthy extra burger slices.
It made a massive kebab enough for tea for myself tomorrow but I had no time to take pic of whole thing.

wow!
I did the same thing tonight!
OH and I Had a proper SW big mac with chips and a big salad. HeA - for cheese and HeB - for the wholemeal road.
Was fabulous!

Yours looks amazing!!
what cheese did you use?

Kate x

Wow lol, can't think without checking the fridge which cheese slices they were from asda, not asda own. Either Kerry low burger slices I think? 2 syns each or 3 healthy extra, they're in the h ex list. I will try making it the original way next time :)

Wow lol, can't think without checking the fridge which cheese slices they were from asda, not asda own. Either Kerry low burger slices I think? 2 syns each or 3 healthy extra, they're in the h ex list. I will try making it the original way next time :)

aww, that's great! thank you.
I used the low low cheddar slices. They are 2 for a HeA or 3 syns each.
But they are more like real cheese and on a burger sometimes all you want is authentic, plastic burger cheese! :)

Thanks for the tip. :D

aww, that's great! thank you. I used the low low cheddar slices. They are 2 for a HeA or 3 syns each. But they are more like real cheese and on a burger sometimes all you want is authentic, plastic burger cheese! :) Thanks for the tip. :D

I'll check after Homeland, I'm glued to my seat ;)

Pasta with super speed soup as a sauce with babybel (HExA)

Going to try the paprika pork tonight, although making it with chicken as have plenty of that and no point in buying pork! HAs anyone else tried it? What did you have it with and was it nice?

TIA x

Going to try the paprika pork tonight, although making it with chicken as have plenty of that and no point in buying pork! HAs anyone else tried it? What did you have it with and was it nice?

TIA x

Hi I have tried it, it was very nice. One word of warning I think it tells you to add fromage frais off heat and then put back on the heat, Don't! Just take it off the heat and stir in the fromage frais, don't put it back on . I have done a hairy bikers one with chicken that is very similar but you also add peppers that was nice to. I had it with rice.

Gonna attempt chicken risotto in the actifry tonight!

Oh let me know how it turns out. If it works let me know what you did. I only use mine for potatoes but know there should be loads more i could do with it

Going to try the paprika pork tonight, although making it with chicken as have plenty of that and no point in buying pork! HAs anyone else tried it? What did you have it with and was it nice? TIA x

That's what I'm planning for tomorrow, I was thinking I might have it with mash.

Going to try the paprika pork tonight, although making it with chicken as have plenty of that and no point in buying pork! HAs anyone else tried it? What did you have it with and was it nice? TIA x

Absolutely LOVE paprika pork and am sure it will work with chicken just fine!
Love paprika though - sweet one xxx

Tryin 2 decide between SW chicken bhuna n SW chips or SW KFC n SW Chips. The curry is bubblin away on the hob n the SW KFC is prepared so I only need 2 prep the chips n whatever I choose not 2 eat this evenin will either b saved 4 2moro nite or frozen 4 another time so wat 2 ave!?!??! lol!

Tryin 2 decide between SW chicken bhuna n SW chips or SW KFC n SW Chips. The curry is bubblin away on the hob n the SW KFC is prepared so I only need 2 prep the chips n whatever I choose not 2 eat this evenin will either b saved 4 2moro nite or frozen 4 another time so wat 2 ave!?!??! lol!

Go for the SW KFC tonight because curries always taste better once they've been frozen and the chicken gets longer in the spices!

Go for the SW KFC tonight because curries always taste better once they've been frozen and the chicken gets longer in the spices!

Good thinkin hun! It's decided then - SW KFC! Thanx! :D x

Back