Whats for tea tonight?

Good thinkin hun! It's decided then - SW KFC! Thanx! :D x

Will nd 2 try this 1 time. Nd 2 look 4 thread again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Super speed soup area sauce wi added jalapeños & HExA babybel

1381772186862.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today I made a green day chilli with 2 b choice minced beef, tomatoes, garlic, onion, celery, peppers, kidney and baked beans, enough for tomorrow too. And made a batchelors Mexican rice (50p Asda) mixed it all together and served with large salad :)

Attachments

• image-1940882311.jpg
    image-1940882311.jpg
    564.6 KB · Views: 132
Technically not tea but for pudding I had a 4 syn pancake with banana and yoghurt. Definitely worth the syns!

Attachments

• image-1474860994.jpg
    image-1474860994.jpg
    435 KB · Views: 112
Talk about weird but I've just had a tin of minted mushy peas with a tin of mackerel in Indian sauce - all free and a chopped apple, grapes with a banana and custard muller light!!!
Scrummy x

Chicken stuffed with green olive and coriander tapenade (2 syns) and low low cheese (HeA) with SW chips and green beans :D
Delicious! K x

Stir fry made with prawns, mushrooms, onion, beansprouts all fried in fry light then add some noodles. Add two tablespoons of nam pla (fish sauce) and two tablespoons of soy sauce then throw in an egg.
Kind of like a thai takeaway dish and so quick! It was yum!

LAst night I has paprika chicken (colmans season & shake 4.5 syns, between 2) with sw chips & oven roasted vegetables. Was delish!

Sweet potato pasta bake. Added extra cheese from my hea so abut more like mac n cheese with extras. Delicious and some left for lunch tomorrow too

Speedy butternut squash soup (which I found by googling...yummy) with a slice of 400g Warburtons wholewheat bread, a couple of boiled eggs and kale baked with olive oil frylight (YUM). All a bit random, but it works!

Back