Whats for tea tonight?

Speedy butternut squash soup (which I found by googling...yummy) with a slice of 400g Warburtons wholewheat bread, a couple of boiled eggs and kale baked with olive oil frylight (YUM). All a bit random, but it works!

I would love to eat more kale..please may i ask how you bake it?

Big Mac kebab. Ok but used the wrong cheese slices. Would mayb not use cheese at all nxt time

1381859579889.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I would love to eat more kale..please may i ask how you bake it?

I put it on a baking tray and use olive oil Frylight (you could use any) to spray it liberally. Then I sprinkle with salt and bake on about 200 for 5 mins. It burns easily so don't leave it in too long! It's lovely, unlike raw kale!

A beef Hotpot, which was bubbling away in my slow-cooker when I got in from work, served with roast BNS, roast parsnips and roast cherry tomatoes, sprinkled with garlic and basil. Got some blueberries thawing out and am going to have those with a vanilla/coconut FF Greek yoghurt. Waiting for my OH to come in before I can tuck in. Just one of the occasions I'm actually glad I no longer have a sense of smell or I'd be climbing the walls with impatience!! :D

Kathy

WW wholemeal pitta pizzas with spicy potato wedges

I'm having gammon, egg, mushroom, tomatoes and a slice of bread and butter to top it off :eat:

I'm going to have diet coke chicken with creamy mash (i'm going to add dairy lea laughing cow triangles to potatoes, HEx A) with carrot chips and a steam bag of mixed vegetables, can't wait :)

I'm having left over fish stew with roasted cauliflower x

Ive had Chicken breast marinaded in 2tbsps of Nandos Hot Sauce (1/2 syn per tbsp), with potatoes sprinkled with Paprika, roasted onions and red peppers and then a choc fudge alpen light :) Stuffed :) xx

I just attempted to have broccoli soup out of the freezer that I made Saturday...oh my it was disgusting I managed 1 spoon then dumped it,had scrambled eggs 2 on ho is whole meal instead and a muller light Greek yogurt with fruit.

Inspired by the forum this week, smash pizza, I've not made many and it was my best yet. With onions, peppers, Tom purée, quorn sausages 40 g lighter cheddar, served with salad. It was gorgeous!

Attachments

• image-1135336938.jpg
    image-1135336938.jpg
    584.4 KB · Views: 163
Back