Whats for tea tonight?

I just attempted to have broccoli soup out of the freezer that I made Saturday...oh my it was disgusting I managed 1 spoon then dumped it,had scrambled eggs 2 on ho is whole meal instead and a muller light Greek yogurt with fruit.

Do u like Stilton? Add some of this to your soup when heating up. Delish!!!

Does anyone here use the mayflower curry sauce? I Thot it was quite low in syns but used it last nite & calculated this morn, it worked out @ 8 syns. Mite nd 2 do some adjusting!!!

Roasted pork loin, cauliflower and broccolli cheese and new potato wedges

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Beef chilli with Uncle Ben's Express Rice, shredded cabbage and leeks, followed by a Nescafe Gingerbread Latte at 4.5 Syns. Think I'm already addicted to them! :D

Kathy

Tonight we had roast chicken, mash and a mountain of carrots, broccoli and turnip!
But had it around half 6 and I'm hungry again now :(

I had super speed soup which was surprisingly delish!!

Well last night I made a fabulous smash pizza with quorn sausage, peppers, onions. Being as my fridge is broken and it's been a hectic day being my Sons 21st. I decided it was easier to have the same tea as last night. I made it the same, came to turn the pizza over and it had stuck to the foil. Welded. So I threw it in the bin, boiled a batchelors thai rice, and stirred the sausages and veg through it :( I was really looking forwards to my pizza, but after my crap day with a broken new fridge, throwing away all it's contents, it just about finishes a rubbish day.

Back