Whats for tea tonight?

Looks fab !!!!! Silly question I know ? But how do you do your mint salad and what dressing ?... Thanks x

Thanks! It's a bit of a trial and error thing. I finely slice some cucumber (and remove the watery middle bit) and an onion, and combine with a teaspoon of mint sauce and a teaspoon of light mayo. You could probably just use mint sauce and salt and pepper though! Depending on what mayo or mint sauce you use it normally works out between 0.5-2 syns, it's rather nice and a good source of super free! I also added a bit of extra virgin olive oil from my HEX today, but I've done it without that before and it doesn't make much difference. :D x

We are having pork medallions with leek and potato mash and some as yet undecided veggies

Petes peanut chicken curry minus the chicken! Lol I always use sweet potato it's divine! It's been on the hob this morning, it's now sat in the slow cooker :) served with chicken savoury rice probably.

Yummmm!! Slow cooked chicken casserole

image-2123038050.jpg

We had chicken wrapped in parma ham (1.5 syns) filled with 25g lightest Philadelphia (1syn) and garlic/herbs. Then some rice & green beans on the side. Very yummy!

Just had chicken stew loads of veg chicken breast oxo cube pinch of curry powder and other spices a potatoe and it was yum will definitely make it again healthy and tasty with minimum effort.

Fillet steak, sw chips green beans and a touch of pepper sauce (3syns) with a glass or 2 of prosecco! Love saturdays!

Homemade sweet and sour chicken and rice. First time I've made it and it was lovely so will be making a batch of the sauce tomorrow to freeze.

Fish (salmon) chips, mushy peas and salad.

image-3612767155.jpg

Attachments

• image-1156850156.jpg
    image-1156850156.jpg
    703.4 KB · Views: 156
Back