Whats for tea tonight?

leftover gammon. sweet pot wedges and mushy peas.

Home made skinny lasagne with bolied leek instead of pasta sheets n melted laughing cow cheese triangles instead of white sauce! Yummy!

Attachments

• 1382374699703.jpg
    1382374699703.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 143
Home made skinny lasagne with bolied leek instead of pasta sheets n melted laughing cow cheese triangles instead of white sauce! Yummy!

Ooh the laughing cow is a great idea!
I miss lasagne a lot but don't like quark or frontage frais or yoghurt so haven't bothered trying those versions x

Your like me, im not a qwark fan! I wasnt quite sure how to do it, I just melted them in the microwave added a dash of milk and whisked them up...worked out quite nicely :)

Left over roast chicken spicy fried cabbage crunchy baked spicy cauliflower a couple of sweet potato wedges! Yum

Your like me, im not a qwark fan! I wasnt quite sure how to do it, I just melted them in the microwave added a dash of milk and whisked them up...worked out quite nicely :)

How many triangles did you use? And how many portions did you get from it? I might make one big enough for 4 and freeze them for work :)

I have been stuck in the kitchen for hours, I have prepared potato roasties for our tea. Sauté onion, carrots and celery ready to try and make split yellow pea and ham soup tomorrow night. Made my Nans famous Tata ash stew with potatoes, carrots, steak pieces, Pearl barely and veg/ beef stock, ready for tomorrow's tea, I may throw that In the slow cooker whilst I'm at SW class tomorrow. And fed Sons who's off to work!
Our tea will be roasties, carrots, sprouts mushy peas, gravy 1 Yorkshire pud. :)

Back