Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken Cacciatore and, if I can be bothered, I might make the raspberry chocolate tiramisu from the latest mag. Bought all the ingredients this morning so just need to shift myself now! :)

Kathy

chicken stirfry with sweet chilli sauce (synned)

I made a huge shepards pie type thing!
It's Packed with superfree - tomatoes, mushroom, onions and carrots inside with turnip mashed into the topping :)

image-2303539186.jpg

First SW dinner for a while.. Home made fish cakes, went down well with OH too :D

Welsh mum how did you make that carbonara sounds yum!
Just put chicken in slow cooker 1st time can't wait to try it this eve!

This is thespaghetti carbonara recipe. It's so easy to make and serves 4.

ingredients:
400g spaghetti
100g bacon chopped into bitesize pieces with fat removed
4 garlic cloves
3 eggs beaten
120g Parmesan grated (healthy extra or syn it).

cook the pasta. Meanwhile fry the bacon in fry light over medium heat for 2-3 mins until lightly browned. Add the garlic (crushed) and fry for another 30 seconds. Set aside.

drain the pasta. Add it to the bacon mix. Add the eggs and half the Parmesan. Season and toss.

Divide between 4 bowls. Add the rest of the Parmesan on top. Serve with a salad for your superfree (or add mushrooms etc to the carbonara).

Tea tonight was...

2 Sweet chilli fish fillets from Asda
With summer chunky veg
Red onion
tomatoes
Lettuce
Silverskin onions
Was delish never took pic I realised half way through haha X

Last night was Chicken Dopiaza, roasted baby peppers and basmati rice

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1382511100.438041.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm off work poorly ill with cold today, so am craving nice, stodgy, comfort food. Tea is going to be a big bowl of pasta with Quorn meatballs and veggies in a spicy tomato sauce. Topped with cheese :D yum!

lean steak mince with onions and carrots, sprouts, runner beans, carrot and swede mash, cauliflower cheese made with other half of cheese, 2x low low slices (synned) and milk from HeA

snacks for after tea - melon, pineapple and strawberries, fat free yog.

Tata ash stew I made yesterday. And I'm trying to make yellow split pea soup but as like last week they've been simmering for nearly 3 hours and they're still hard?! I am cursed with hard peas and they've soaked for 24 hours :(

Tata ash stew I made yesterday. And I'm trying to make yellow split pea soup but as like last week they've been simmering for nearly 3 hours and they're still hard?! I am cursed with hard peas and they've soaked for 24 hours :(

I had the same prob last week. I just kept mine simmering . Most of them softened for me.Eventually !!

Back