Whats for tea tonight?

Pasta bake: egg, dash of milk, tomatoes, pepper, aubergine, onion, and some feta.

Bacon & mushroom pasta

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1384884655.473950.jpg

Hope your son is ok honeybee.

Was going to have a jacket potato but decided to go for the salmon and veg parcel that was in the magazine a couple of months ago: salmon, potatoes, courgette, beans with a dollop of philly and dill. It's in the oven and smells delicious!

Tonight is probably going to be quorn and vegetable stir fry with sesame seeds :)

In the end it was quorn in philadelphia sauce with broccoli, leeks and peas. Served with rice :)

Pork fried rice. In Frylight,I cooked leftover cubed roast pork (fat removed) in Frylight with one chopped chilli,one crushed garlic clove and a small knob of grated ginger with sliced mushrooms.I then added cooked,cooled rice, a handful of frozen sweetcorn and pre cooked green beans.Flavourings were soy sauce ,Szeuchan pepper and fish sauce. Once everything was mixed together and hot,I cracked an egg on top and stirfried through.Added coriander and mint,then wolfed down.

Hope your son is ok honeybee.

Was going to have a jacket potato but decided to go for the salmon and veg parcel that was in the magazine a couple of months ago: salmon, potatoes, courgette, beans with a dollop of philly and dill. It's in the oven and smells delicious!

Thank you hes responding well x

Last night was chicken tikka masala, basmati rice, roasted ramiro pepper and cauliflower with black onion seeds.......

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1384930615.234714.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back