Whats for tea tonight?

Last nights Dinner was roasted belly pork, roasties and cauliflower cheese.....

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1385623820.103447.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pizza topped chicken! With 2.5 Syns of sliced chorizo and my HExA of cheese. Served with carrot "chips" and roasted mushrooms, peppers, red onion and cherry tomatoes.

It's a surprise as the OH is cooking but I've told him it has to be SW friendly! :)

Like the sound of that pizza, Princess Stevie.

Kathy x

It's a surprise as the OH is cooking but I've told him it has to be SW friendly! :)

Like the sound of that pizza, Princess Stevie.

Kathy x

Very easy to make hun and delicious too!! I just flatten a chicken breast (give it a good whack with a rolling pin lol). Top with tomato puree, 15g sliced chorizo and then grated cheese and pop in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Can't wait! x

Beef stew (slow cooker) baked mushrooms cauliflower and green beans

homemade veg lasagne with roasted butternut squash

Paprika pork from the freezer. Forgot to buy any ff to make it creamy so had it without. Delicious like a totally different meal more chinesey.

Malaysian red pepper and chicken curry from the Asia cookbook.

Chicken Penne Romana (Also known as, I wanted Frankie and Benny's, so am making it up as I go along tonight!) see what I can come up with and if it tastes at all the same!

Treated myself to me favourite chefs daily special "Black pudding magic"
Bacon and black pudding served on a small salad with THE most delicious cumberland sauce all with a poached egg on top. Don't even care about the syns, it was absolutely gorgeous!

Back