Whats for tea tonight?

image.jpgFeeling the need for comfort food

pasta with garlic, onions mushrooms , broccoli, and peas in a cheesy sauce made from low low

Last edited:
Spaghetti tossed with Asdas new (new to me anyway) cream cheese with pesto! Mixed with broccoli, spinach, chopped cherry tomatoes and diced chicken. omnomnom TASTY!

I think it's lime and chili chicken breasts with roasted butternut squash, peppers and cous cous, nom!

Texty how do you make your korma looks lovely and creamy x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Maz

I never measure anything lol. Diced chicken and an onion pan fried until the chicken is just browning and the onion is softened, then add a crumbled chicken oxo cube, cinnamon powder, powdered ginger, mild curry powder, turmeric, mix all this in and then slowly stir in 2 muller greek coconut yogurts to stop them curdling - serve with boiled rice - no cream in sight :D 1 syn for a massive pan full

Pizza topped chicken with chorizo and cheese. Served with carrot "chips" and roasted mushrooms, peppers, red onion and cherry tomatoes :)

Homemade chicken Kiev, Butternut squash and carrot mash with green beans and broccoli. Yum!

image.jpgpork steaks, carrot and turnip, brocolli, sprouts and mushy peas

Last edited:
I had liver, bacon and onions with mashed potato and cabbage. Followed by a heb of baked apple, tbsp mincemeat and a banana and custard muller light. Yummy and I am stuffed now! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386180160.239876.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386180169.954248.jpg

Back