Cucumber
Tomatoes
Pickled onions
Carrots
Courgettes
In a tomato sauce Mmmmm

image-1756231647.jpg

X

M&S Singapore noodles with peppers, onions, quorn chicken pieces and some mayflower curry sauce which I added an onion to when it was bubbling away :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3149812272.jpg
    image-3149812272.jpg
    537.9 KB · Views: 85
Braising steak casserole. Just threw everything in the slow cooker this morning - b. steak, onion, peppers, carrots, potatoes, beef stock cube, mushrooms and some chorizo I had at the back of the fridge. Haven't eaten it yet but, hopefully it'll taste as good as it looks! :D

Kathy

Pulled Pork with SW Chips, Parsnips, Broccoli & BBQ Sauce :)

WP_001065.jpg

quorn chilli with rice, cheese and garlic bread - completely free and my favourite :D

For me it was Hunters Chicken without the cheese! (2) for BBQ sauce sachet. With roasted sweet potato wedges and a mountain of green beans!

Had it in the oven whilst I was at group getting weighed so it was ready for me coming home. Yum!
It lasted about 3 minutes!

Then I had a Shape Apple Crumble yog (0.5) and a Mullerlight Fudge Dessert yog (5).

Bringing my total syns today to 7.5 :D

K x

Leftover chicken strips cooked in fajita spice mix (2.5 syns) with onions & peppers sprinkled with cheese alongside a salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onions, tomatoes, peppers & boiled egg)

Pasta with Quorn meatballs and veggies in a spicy tomato sauce. Topped with cheese :)

Jacket potato, cheese, beans and a salad

Think its gonna be salmon with teriyaki noodles and veg!

Made a healthy soup last night. Looks pretty vile but it was lush! Put some pasta in too so it really filled me up. I made plenty so will be having that again tonight and probably for lunch tomorrow too!

Back