Whats for tea tonight?

A type of kedgeree using yellow lentils and pearl barley and loads of superfree veg instead of rice!! Very yummy and a bit different too!!

Syn free sausages, mushrooms, beans, an egg and a small amount of sw chips I should be full, but I could still eat the lamb of god!! I think it must be this darned head cold making my feel unsatisfied

Spicy chickpea casserole and cous cous and my new fav pudding, baked apple, mincemeat and a banana and custard muller light ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386358427.316055.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386358436.863877.jpg

Chicken and bacon 'stew' made with carrots, onions, garlic, peppers and mushrooms in a 'gravy', brown rice and I had some carrot and swede mash too. Up the superfree!!

Just had scallops in garlic and white wine sauce with small slices french bread (starter) and about to start on Beef Rogan Josh with sweet potato and spinach curry from the SW curry book :D

Jacket with HeA cheese, big salad - lettuce, toms, spring onion, beetroot, carrot and gherkins

Heinz garlic herb beanz and 5 bean peppers myshrooms onions lasagne with salad. I normally make it with the chilli beanz? That was far too herby for our tastes :( wasn't nice.

Attachments

• image-2954560257.jpg
    image-2954560257.jpg
    583.2 KB · Views: 120
Back