Whats for tea tonight?

lasagne and a huge salad.

Lime and chili Sea Bass on a bed of Spinach with sauteed potatoes and lots of veg :D

Hey, is the mushroom biryani your own recipe or is it available online? Sounds delish

I googled then adapted to green day and oven baking instead of hob.

Chicken Biryani

300g basmati rice
230 g chicken breast diced
Whole pack mushrooms washed sliced.
800ml chicken stock
1 large onion diced
2 tbsp curry powder
1/2 Tsp turmeric
1 tsp cumin
Salt & pepper
Fry light

Fry the onion in fry light till soft

Add the chicken, spices and salt & pepper till chicken is browned add mushrooms until soft.

Add the rice & fry for 2 minutes

Add the stock and simmer for 10-15 minutes until rice is soft or put all jn oven with foil on 40 mins.

Liver and onions with mashed carrot and swede and some green beans :)

I googled then adapted to green day and oven baking instead of hob. Chicken Biryani 300g basmati rice 230 g chicken breast diced Whole pack mushrooms washed sliced. 800ml chicken stock 1 large onion diced 2 tbsp curry powder 1/2 Tsp turmeric 1 tsp cumin Salt & pepper Fry light Fry the onion in fry light till soft Add the chicken, spices and salt & pepper till chicken is browned add mushrooms until soft. Add the rice & fry for 2 minutes Add the stock and simmer for 10-15 minutes until rice is soft or put all jn oven with foil on 40 mins.

Thank you! Think I will make using quorn chicken and vegetable stock, sounds lovely! :)

veg curry made with chickpea Dahl, with added onions, mushrooms, peppers, green beans and courgettes . Depending on how hungry I am when I'm cooking it might have some brown rice with it too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    540.9 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    818.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Back