Whats for tea tonight?

2 chipolte spiced turkey burgers. 1 with a a melty cheese and spring onion sauce and 1 with bacon and onions. Both had a mass of salad and tomatoes. Both were absolutely devoured and thoroughly enjoyed ^_^

Lamb shank, brocolli , carrots, sprouts and mushy peas

Green day healthy extra chicken dinner tea! Marmite roasters, cabbage, carrots, sprouts, mushy peas spoon bisto.

Attachments

• image-1862387929.jpg
    image-1862387929.jpg
    565.4 KB · Views: 117
Onions, mushrooms and red and yellow peppers fried in fry light with pasta in reduced fat green pesto. Followed by a fat free fruits of the forest yogurt. Was lovely..... Thinking about the tunnocks teacakes I have in even though I'm not hungry. Grrr I hate the mind!

Well I've only just discovered marmite roasters from this thread :) I steam my potatoes cut to size ( or par boil) drain spray frylite, squirt marmite, stir carefully to coat, then I use my Phillips Airfryer around 30 mins 160. Or place in oven on tray and roast. Honestly if anyone gets money for Xmas the Phillips Airfryer is best thing money ever spent. I've lost 6 stone! And due to lack of money, a lot of meals made with chips :) I only use mine for potatoes though. I hate the thought of getting it dirty with meat/fish etc. as soon as I tip the spuds out of it it gets in a bowl of hot water, wiped gently then do the large drawer the same, and left to drain while we eat, it looks as new as the day it was bought! :)

Well I've only just discovered marmite roasters from this thread :) I steam my potatoes cut to size ( or par boil) drain spray frylite, squirt marmite, stir carefully to coat, then I use my Phillips Airfryer around 30 mins 160. Or place in oven on tray and roast. Honestly if anyone gets money for Xmas the Phillips Airfryer is best thing money ever spent. I've lost 6 stone! And due to lack of money, a lot of meals made with chips :) I only use mine for potatoes though. I hate the thought of getting it dirty with meat/fish etc. as soon as I tip the spuds out of it it gets in a bowl of hot water, wiped gently then do the large drawer the same, and left to drain while we eat, it looks as new as the day it was bought! :)

Ooohhh they sound lovely, will give it them a try with marmite!
Well done on your weight lose :) I'd love one of those air fryers but if I bought another gadget for the kitchen my hubby would explode lol! I have a cupboard full of kitchen 'essentials'!

Ooohhh they sound lovely, will give it them a try with marmite! Well done on your weight lose :) I'd love one of those air fryers but if I bought another gadget for the kitchen my hubby would explode lol! I have a cupboard full of kitchen 'essentials'!

Yes but hubby would love chips and roasters from the airfryer. We have a tiny kitchen lol, it's at its limit now, no more stuff!!!

Venison roast in the slow cooker with roast potatoes, broccoli and carrots

Oven baked chicken with lentil Dahl

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    885.3 KB · Views: 122
Bubble n squeak packed with cabbage, sprouts, carrots, onions served with chilli beans. Oh my days delish!

Attachments

• image-3156444220.jpg
    image-3156444220.jpg
    623.9 KB · Views: 155
It's not tea, it was my supper but had to share! I just cooked my first batchelors pilau rice and in a frying pan with frylite I sauté onion, frizen peas and two quorn sausage for 20 mins. I cut the sausages into bites half way through. Then added tbsp balti curry powder at the end. Stirred it into the rice when it was cooked. Oh my days gorgeous!

Attachments

• image-1013436278.jpg
    image-1013436278.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 116
Lentil Dahl with pilau rice, brocooli and butternut

Back