Whats for tea tonight?

Thai Red Chicken Curry leftovers with rice, better than any takeaway :D

Pork chops with homemade applesauce and feta ( hexa) with steamed kale and roast veg

ForumRunner_20140103_191907.png

Omg it's gorgeous! Even fussy Mr loved it??
Thank You everyone :)

YAY! :D

I'm going to conquer my fears and try to make the legendary mushy pea curry... I despite mushy peas but everyone assures me it's amazing... not convinced but hopefully I will be proved wrong ;)

My tea tonight pork steaks rubbed in crushed oxo and paprika, veetee rice (1.5), curly kale fried with bacon, onions and garlic nom nom nom

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1388778872.921792.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

YAY! :D

I'm going to conquer my fears and try to make the legendary mushy pea curry... I despite mushy peas but everyone assures me it's amazing... not convinced but hopefully I will be proved wrong ;)

Now I could live on mushy peas, I practically do! But I hated the curry it went in the bin.

1388783540904.jpg
Singapore Beef. It looks nothing like the picture in the mag but was tasty with chilli noodles

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Now I could live on mushy peas, I practically do! But I hated the curry it went in the bin.

Haha oh dear, well I'll report back on that one!

Quorn and mixed bean chilli with rice :)

Can u reheat this mac n cheese in the microwave? Or will It turn yogurt gloop? Lol.

Dunno about reheating but I often cook it and freeze the portions to take to work for lunch and I just have it cold!
Made it this week for dinner seeing as I'm back on plan and it was a novelty eating it straight from the oven lol

Dinner for me tonight was creamy quorn and veg pasta using my HEa Philly light :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3541291716.jpg
    image-3541291716.jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 180
Can u reheat this mac n cheese in the microwave? Or will It turn yogurt gloop? Lol.

I have reheated it just putting it in the oven for twenty minutes it's fine just may be a bit crisper on top

Tuna and sweet corn pasta.

going t make sw burger and chips never made the burgers before and im not the best cook.... eeekkkk

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back