Whats for tea tonight?

Not a Big Mac, but tastes just like it. Mince and onion with gherkins, burger sauce and cheese slice, with lettuce.....sounds strange but tastes like a Big Mac, no bread and low syn! First time we were told about it we thought it would be odd but tastes good!

Ooh sounds fab n easy too. What kind of burger sauce do u use? Thanks for sharing:)

How do you make your fish fingers pls? X

Cod fillet 2 ( I used frozen and thawed) pat dry with kitchen towel, cut into 3, I used 60g of whole meal bread crumbed for me and my son, so half a heb or 3 syns, put pepper salt and a teaspoon of all purpose seasoning salt and pepper in the breadcrumbs. Beat an egg dip your fish in the egg and then the breadcrumbs. I put mine in the airfryer for15 mins but recipe said put in oven on 200 on a tray lined with grease proof paper.

Ooh sounds fab n easy too. What kind of burger sauce do u use? Thanks for sharing:)

We use tesco burger sauce, buy it by the tom sauce....original recipe says light thousand island dressing....as long as you syn it it's ok, hexa for the low low cheese slice! Hope that helps!

Home made chicken and vegetable noodle soup with 2 slices of bread (5.5 syns) and margarine.

Homemade Nando's! A Quorn fillet with Nando's Medium Peri-Peri Marinade, spicy potato wedges, salad and mayo. Yum!! :)

Back