Whats for tea tonight?

This looks lovely... What's ur recipe please x

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you. There wasn't a set recipe, I just threw it together. lol.

I cooked off some bacon, chicken and mushrooms in a pan. Then added crushed garlic, and chopped green chilli and red peppers. Cooked off. Then added Spring onions, a chopped up tomato, spring onions, red onion. (Anything I had left over) Then added cooked pasta. Stirred in a HEX of Philli and hot chilli power. Stirred though and added chives and seasoning.

For the garlic bread, I cut a baked WW Petti Pain in half, used a little CNINB Light, crushed garlic and parsley, then spread it on the Petti Pain and put in the oven to melt and crisp. xx

Mushroom stroganoff from the book that came with the mag ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389293793.525796.jpg

Roast chicken, actifry roasties, broccoli, carrots and gravy mopped up with slice of wm bread (h/e) yuuuuum only had free food today so space raiders and curly wurly for pudding

Can I have recipe please?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sweet and Spicy Chilli Chicken

2 chopped chicken breasts
1 courgette cubed
1 red pepper cubed
2 x red onions cut into quaters
1/2 teaspoon of lazy chillis
3 tablespoons of soy sauce
15g splenda
preheat oven to 200

Heat frying pan with fry light and brown of chicken, then add chilli's and cook for about 2 mins.
Then throw in all the vegies and cook for 2 mins more, then pour over the soy sauce and sweetner and stir well, remove from heat and keep stiring for a min or so. Then put contents into oven proof dish for 40 mins stiring only once at half way through.
Boiled some medium noodles and then drained them and then folked through a few drops of soy sauce to taste.

Leftover SW curry instead of a big greasy takeaway pizza that others are eating. Dont know if I'm more proud or jealous haha.x.x.

Slowcooked chicken, potatoes and veg. Thickened the stock with cornflour. Does anyone know what I syn the gravy? X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Quorn spag Bol with onion, mushrooms, chopped toms and herb, with cheese as HEA. Got leftovers for lunch tomorrow too...

Attachments

• image-1254296196.jpg
    image-1254296196.jpg
    617.1 KB · Views: 97
WP_001214 - Copy.jpg

Lamb steak with new potatoes and savoy cabbage

I had a stuffed grilled pepper (stuffed with savory rice) and sweet potato wedges. I grilled some boursan garlic n herb cheese on top of the peppers, anyone know the syn value of that?

Sweet and Spicy Chilli Chicken

2 chopped chicken breasts
1 courgette cubed
1 red pepper cubed
2 x red onions cut into quaters
1/2 teaspoon of lazy chillis
3 tablespoons of soy sauce
15g splenda
preheat oven to 200

Heat frying pan with fry light and brown of chicken, then add chilli's and cook for about 2 mins.
Then throw in all the vegies and cook for 2 mins more, then pour over the soy sauce and sweetner and stir well, remove from heat and keep stiring for a min or so. Then put contents into oven proof dish for 40 mins stiring only once at half way through.
Boiled some medium noodles and then drained them and then folked through a few drops of soy sauce to taste.

This sounds amazing! will definitely try it :)

Back