Whats for tea tonight?

Steak (flat removed), Sw chips, mushrooms, Swartz creamy pepper sauce (2 syns plus HexA milk)... Diet coke

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• image-4134451267.jpg
    image-4134451267.jpg
    526.9 KB · Views: 94
Thank you. There wasn't a set recipe, I just threw it together. lol. I cooked off some bacon, chicken and mushrooms in a pan. Then added crushed garlic, and chopped green chilli and red peppers. Cooked off. Then added Spring onions, a chopped up tomato, spring onions, red onion. (Anything I had left over) Then added cooked pasta. Stirred in a HEX of Philli and hot chilli power. Stirred though and added chives and seasoning. For the garlic bread, I cut a baked WW Petti Pain in half, used a little CNINB Light, crushed garlic and parsley, then spread it on the Petti Pain and put in the oven to melt and crisp. xx

Looked really lush do def gonna try it... Thanks :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

slimming world spagetti carbonara - my favourite

As hubby is not here tonight,me and the kids are having spag bol,
We only have it when he not here as he doesn't like it ! :)
Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bolognese pasta bake with homemade potato wedges :)

Hey dougal....
How you been? :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Hello!

Not too bad, over halfway in my pregnancy now, which is very scary!
Not been following SW at all, but according to my scales I've only put on about a stone so far, so not too bad.
Only since New Year's Day, have I wanted to eat healthily again! Xmas does that to me every year!
And hubby is back on SW so starting to get back into it again...
I still have way too many Syns but that's the fault of the shops for putting Mini Eggs on sale so early!! X

Hello! Not too bad, over halfway in my pregnancy now, which is very scary! Not been following SW at all, but according to my scales I've only put on about a stone so far, so not too bad. Only since New Year's Day, have I wanted to eat healthily again! Xmas does that to me every year! And hubby is back on SW so starting to get back into it again... I still have way too many Syns but that's the fault of the shops for putting Mini Eggs on sale so early!! X

Lol...
Glad to hear you're doing ok...been looking out to see how you were doing and how your pregnancy was etc.
Not the place for this chat lol, but if you're gonna be on here a bit more, pop on to my diary for a chat...or update yours ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sweet and Spicy Chilli Chicken 2 chopped chicken breasts 1 courgette cubed 1 red pepper cubed 2 x red onions cut into quaters 1/2 teaspoon of lazy chillis 3 tablespoons of soy sauce 15g splenda preheat oven to 200 Heat frying pan with fry light and brown of chicken, then add chilli's and cook for about 2 mins. Then throw in all the vegies and cook for 2 mins more, then pour over the soy sauce and sweetner and stir well, remove from heat and keep stiring for a min or so. Then put contents into oven proof dish for 40 mins stiring only once at half way through. Boiled some medium noodles and then drained them and then folked through a few drops of soy sauce to taste.

This sounds great!
Is there enough sauce for it not to dry out/burn in the oven for 40mins?

Back