Whats for tea tonight?

Sweet chilli fish
Mexican rice fusions
Cucumber tomatoes red onion & red peppers ;-)

image-662816752.jpg

X

Just had a massive bowl of pasta with a really simple sauce I made using cherry tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, bacon, garlic, herbs, chilli flakes and a splodge of tomato purée. Tasted lush.

I've come to the conclusion that cherry tomatoes are awesome as they just break apart nicely and create the sauce for you - minimum effort! :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Big mac in a bowl!

I was skeptical about this when i was making it, but glad i just went with it, delicious! Will definitely be trying this again :D

Tonights dinner was yummy. A bit like I had yesterday but much quicker and easier to make :)

Quick and easy chilli chicken noodles:

2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp of hot chilli powder
2 chicken breast
onion
mushroom

Noodles
1 tbsp soy sauce

Brown off the chicken and add the onion and mushroom and dry fry for a few 5 mins, then add the soy sauce and chilli powder and mix well.
Boil the noodles, drain and add 1 tbsp of soy sauce, stir well and serve.

That looks lush! Please can you share the recipe?

Thanks! I kind of adapted this recipe Fresh Methi Chicken Recipe - NDTVCooks.com but only used 1 tbs of oil (about 6 syns but between 4 not so bad!) and I didn't have any curry leaves so I used curry powder. I got the methi leaves in asda, it was one of the best currys I've made so far! x

Steak with grated cheese on top, mushrooms, egg, mushy peas and SW chips! I can't wait!!

Sweet chilli salmon filler, stir fry veg, king prawns, noodles!!!!!

Back