Whats for tea tonight?

Singapore Beef from the new mag. Fingers crossed!

Well, it was nice but a bit spicy for us. Mind you, we are spice lightweights so it'll probably be fine for others. I will make it again but only use half the amount of chilli. The only other thing I'd say is that it wasn't particularly filling. Luckily, I had enough fresh fruit in to make a large fruit salad! :)

Kathy

Well, it was nice but a bit spicy for us. Mind you, we are spice lightweights so it'll probably be fine for others. I will make it again but only use half the amount of chilli. The only other thing I'd say is that it wasn't particularly filling. Luckily, I had enough fresh fruit in to make a large fruit salad! :)

Kathy

Aww what a bit of a let down Kathy xx

Those potatoes look lovely, how do you do them?

I just cooked them for a few mins each side in the microwave, sliced them, sprayed them in fry light and stuck them in the oven. Did sliced side down first then turned them, quick spray again and back in x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just put a whole chicken in the slow cooker. Never done it in the slow Cooker before hope it works!

Hubby is making a beef stew of some description, with veg and roasties :)

Ooohh exciting. I've often wondered about putting a whole bird in. I often do a ham joint which always comes out lovely. Let us know how it goes and how long it takes :)

Having One Pot Chicken from one of my SW books, then probably some frozen cherries (thawed, of course) mixed with a Muller Greek Yoghurt.

Back