Whats for tea tonight?

Had fresh tuna for the first time today. Not keen to be honest as it was very dry. Maybe I cooked it wrong, dunno. But had SW sweet potato and ordionary potato wedges. Very nice. Followed off by grapes and mullerlight.

Here is the pic of my dinner roast chicken I. The slow cooker was delicious as someone said really tender and juicy. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389550434.884618.jpg
I put it in at 9am with parsnips, carrots, onions, ,celery, lemon wedges, tarragon , 900ml of chicken stock and 400 ml diet lemonade (recipe said cider but little one eating and I didn't want to use syns). Eat at just gone 5 delicious and so juicy I didn't feel I need gravy defiantly do it again. Got loads leftover so got meal for tomorrow sorted!
Potatoes in the actifryer, broccoli in the steamer so no oven was damaged in the making of this meal!

Red day for me today...wasn't sure what I wanted but ended up with this wee mixture which was yummy and really filling!
Chicken, sausage, seafood sticks, cheese, pickles and beetroot. Made fruit salad for afters but too full just now :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3782701346.jpg
    image-3782701346.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 132
Sw chips, bacon (fat removed), beans, mushrooms, poached egg... Pepsi max

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• image-3412297729.jpg
    image-3412297729.jpg
    611.3 KB · Views: 118
We had a chicken roast dinner, I've just cooked SW free chilli for tomorrow's dinner too :)

Had fresh tuna for the first time today. Not keen to be honest as it was very dry. Maybe I cooked it wrong, dunno. But had SW sweet potato and ordionary potato wedges. Very nice. Followed off by grapes and mullerlight.

Hi Cameo - ive never tried fresh Tuna only Salmon and I didnt like it - it was too fishy lol. I noticed you only joined SW on 2nd Jan - Did you have any other veg with your dinner? There doesnt appear to be any superfree on your meal hun x

Having One Pot Chicken from one of my SW books, then probably some frozen cherries (thawed, of course) mixed with a Muller Greek Yoghurt.

Hi there, notice you said on of my sw books. Can you recommend which you think are value for money. Thanks

Caribbean pepperpot with rice and brocolli omnomnom. I added an coconut flavour greek muller to the pot once it was cooked too as I thought it was a little too spicy. VERY tasty will definitely be making it again :)

Hi just popping in

I need help with some dinner ideas PLEASE can you help me.

Many thanx

Tracy

Back