Whats for tea tonight?

Salmon and lots of superfree super speed foods

Having One Pot Chicken from one of my SW books, then probably some frozen cherries (thawed, of course) mixed with a Muller Greek Yoghurt.

This was so nice! Did it with the couscous, as stated in the mag and it literally soaked up all the flavours. Even the OH enjoyed it and he's so stuck in his ways, he hadn't had a baked potato (his mother thought they were unhygienic with the skin on! :S ) or garlic bread until he was in his twenties, so he's always funny about trying anything new!! The only thing I would change next time would be to double up on the onion and cherry tomatoes.

Kathy

Tuna pasta bake tonight.

Homemade pizza and potato wedges tonight :)

Using a Warburton Square wrap (8 Syns), tomato purée, light mozzarella (HEXA), red onions, peppers and chicken and just potatoes and paprika for the wedges :)

Bacon, eggs and mushrooms. Simple and yummy, just what's needed for a rubbish Monday!

Roast chicken dinner

Hi there, notice you said on of my sw books. Can you recommend which you think are value for money. Thanks

Sorry - only just seen this! The book I like best is Extra Easy All In One. There are several tasty looking recipes in it. Only tried about 3 so far, as I haven't had the book for long. Think it was about £6 from the on-line shop. Hope this helps.

Kathy

I'm on the bus home and still deciding! Have husband's tea sorted out but for me am undecided between pasta & veg, pasta carbonara, grilled chicken with salad & chips or omelette with salad & chips.

Omelette is a late entry to the list after I read that someone else was having it and it might actually be a winner.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh sweet chilli chicken, is there a recipe for that? Sounds nice

Only just noticed this question too! There are some recipes for chilli chicken on the thread I do - Delicious meals with minimum ingredients - on pages 9, 15, 34, 43, 45, 67 and 73. There will obviously be other recipes for it too on other threads. Good luck finding one you like.

Kathy

Back