Whats for tea tonight?

Macaroni cheese(3syns)

ForumRunner_20140113_181222.png

Chicken risotto, made up with leftover chicken and veg from last nights dinner and rocket ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389637026.934510.jpg

Hi

Your macaroni cheese looks lovely, think I will have that in the week thank you for an idea x

Ooooo sounds lovely, I'm a veggie so finding it really difficult to think up lunches and dinners, I do eat fish, I do a lot of jacket potatoes with tuna and mayo but I don't want to
Start to get bored with the same things all the time, I'm on green plan of SW.

Many thanx and good luck x

Ooooo sounds lovely, I'm a veggie so finding it really difficult to think up lunches and dinners, I do eat fish, I do a lot of jacket potatoes with tuna and mayo but I don't want to
Start to get bored with the same things all the time, I'm on green plan of SW.

Many thanx and good luck x

Have you looked at the online feature this week it's all about winter veg and there is some good veggie ideas

I had mini SW quiche with wedges and roasted carrots! It was lush!
Going to follow it with an orange and dark chocolate mullerlight, yum!

Xx

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

Wk 1 -

Baked bean lasagne herby salad and half tablespoon of thousand island dressing

Have made my fave...wedges topped with pasta n sauce,with added veggies,any you fancy and for a crispy topping,grated potato sprayed with frylight and a hex of grated cheese :) oh,and some sliced chillies...yum

Just had Mexican Chilli Chicken - it was so easy but really tasty. :) We had it with some Uncle Ben's chicken rice and some mange tout.

Kathy

Veg packed SW chilli with added cheese on top (hexa) and some dark chocolate added to the sauce when cooking (minimal syns for the huge batch cooked and TOTALLY worth it)

Back