Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken thighs with piri piri flakes. Serve with roasted sw chips, sliced onion peppers and tomato with paprica put over all of them, Really tasty.

Sounds lush! How did you make the madras?

Hi there, I used veg stock and added chopped tomatoes, with chilli tomato purée to thicken. Then added madras curry powder, cumin, garam masala, hot chilli powder along with veg and voila! Tastes as good as any takeaway :)

a simple salad tonight.. lettuce cucumber carrot sweetcorn and tomatos with picked onions and cabbage 2 boiled eggs and my HEX cheese for the day xx

Batchelors chicken+mushroom pasta+sauce (made with HexA milk) with salad... Pepsi max

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• image-1567777791.jpg
    image-1567777791.jpg
    550.1 KB · Views: 112
Would you do it on low? & roughly how long?

Anything from 6-8 hours...depends in size of the chook! That's in low.
Sometimes if I need it a bit quicker I give it a blast on high.

I season it and add NO liquid or anything. I never believed it would workd but its amazing. I alway cook whole chicken this way now. And it free's up my oven for my sw roasties too! Xx :)

It's my weigh in tonight, and I always have a "treat" afterwards. I do weekly Syns rather than daily, so I'll often save some so I can have a few extra. Tonight I'm going to have a McDonalds:

- 6 x chicken nuggets (9)
- Regular fries (11.5)
- 2 x sweet curry dip (5)
- Diet coke (Free!)

Oh and for afters, a Creme Egg! (9) Yuuuummm :drool:

Anything from 6-8 hours...depends in size of the chook! That's in low.
Sometimes if I need it a bit quicker I give it a blast on high.

I season it and add NO liquid or anything. I never believed it would workd but its amazing. I alway cook whole chicken this way now. And it free's up my oven for my sw roasties too! Xx :)

I cook mine like this now. I also didn't think it would work but I came home from work to find a beautifully cooked chicken,just falling off the bone :)

Pulled pork and veg for tea tonight, can't wait!!

Put the pork in the slow cooker this morning before I left for work. The house will smell amazing when I get in tonight ?

Sounds lush...how do you prepare your pork please?

I just get a pork loin joint and put it straight in the slow cooker on its own (no water or anything) and put it on medium heat all day while I'm at work so it cooking for about 10 hours. It goes really tender and just falls to pieces, you struggle to get it out the cooking pot!
It is very yummy tho!
Will do for tea tonight and have some left for salad tomorrow lunch.

Homemade meatballs and sauce served with rice and a HEXA of parmasen :)

Back