Whats for tea tonight?

Red Day - 3 Nume 50% reduced fat sausages ( 3 syns ) , sw pot wedges with skin on ( 227g Hex B ), gravy ( 2 syns ) and a huge portion of brussels sprouts :)

Bacon & cheese toasted sandwich ;-)

Got sausage with spicy beans simmering away in the slow cooker. Going to have it with a baked potato and lots of fresh veg. :)

Kathy

Diet coke chicken, potato wedges and salad. Picked up garlic salt for my wedges, makes them so tasty :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Garlic salt..yum where did u get this from i think i need sum.in my life lol xx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Goin t give the big mac in a bowl ago? Havin it with salad and randomly mash really fancy it
X

Fish looks gawjus i wanted sum.of these and they were all gone in asda on sunday!!!! I better get sum this weekend!!! Lol xxx

They are lovely I think everyone knows about them now tho and sell out quite quick they do a garlic and herb one too sweet chilli is the nicest garlic is nice for a change too hope you manage to get some XxX

Tried a combination of the Maryland chicken & arancini from the latest magazine. Was gorgeous but the arancini was a massive faff!

image-1325697590.jpg

Mac n cheese again, well the big tub of yogurt makes two lots, and it's quick and easy.

Attachments

• image-3749897011.jpg
    image-3749897011.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 139
Back