Whats for tea tonight?

Miso soup packed with lots of veggies, noodles and king prawns

Mmmm just tucking in now YUM

Singapore noodles red onion peppers tomatoes and king prawns ;-)

image-4059511945.jpg

X

Sainsbury's chicken breasts with piri piri sauce. Never had them before and they're taking up valuable freezer space so that's what we're having.

They're not listed on syns online though and I had a moment of panic when I read the dreaded words "skin on" :eek: but I've run the nutritional info through the online calculator and it says 2.5 syns per serving so I'm going with that.

It's being served with salad and chips!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1389899670145.jpg
    1389899670145.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 112
Grilled smoked fish on a herb salad with extra brocolli. all of the omnom.

Homemade burgers and slimming world chips mmmmmm :)

This looks amazing!

Thanks Emma its delish

As you may or may not know I never measure anything when cooking just chuck it in and see lol.

Dice and pan fry some chicken till brown,( I added mushrooms and onions for superfree), then added ginger, cinnamon, a small amount of mild curry powder, a chicken oxo cube crumbled in. Pan fry all the ingredients, then take off the heat and slowly add coconut mullers (one at a time I added 4) cos it was between 2 of us so 2 syns for the whole thing. Add back to the heat and stir until your rice is cooked then pour yummy.

Date night for me and my boyfriend tonight, so we're going to Nando's! I'll have butterfly chicken, grilled halloumi cheese and a mixed leaf salad. Yum, can't wait!! :)

Back